* 45 YEARS of Marine Refrigeration Experience SINCE 1968!
* COOLBLUE uses 1/2 the power as other 12v Systems
* 24AH/Day for a 7 cubic foot fridge/freezer with R-30
* Offers the only 5-year warranty due to the robust design
* No refrigeration technician or experience needed
* Stainless steel holding plate resists corrosion and leaks
* No water cooling needed even at ambient temps of 120F
* COOLBLUE systems are pre-charged, pretested and built in Escondido, California USA.
COOLBLUE holding plate refrigeration systems are as reliable as your land based 120v kitchen refrigerator, while using half the daily amps of other 12v refrigeration systems. Utilizing the latest technology in variable speed compressor design, low amp 12v fan, over sized condensing coil, and holding plate with preset expansion valve. COOLBLUE operates simply and efficiently, eliminating the complexity and excess power associated with water-cooled systems. While other 12v systems require water cooling at temperatures above 90F, COOLBLUE operates at ambient temperatures up to 120F without a loss in system efficiency. All Technautics modular refrigeration systems are built, pre-charged with 134a refrigerant, and pre-tested prior to shipping and are cruiser installable and serviceable without any special tools, gauges or refrigeration experience.
CoolBlue Holding Plate vs. Evaporator Systems
|Water Cooling||Not needed, even at 120 ° F (50 ° C)||Required at temperatures over 90 ° F (32 ° C)|
|Power consumption in a
7 cubic foot (200 liters),
|24 amp hours/day||48 amp hours/day|
|Freezer capacity in a
7 cubic foot (200 liters) box
120 pounds of frozen food
|12 pounds of frozen food|
|Distance from compressor to box||
|9 foot only|
|Plate||Stainless Steel||Aluminum, thin & easily punctured, susceptible to corrosion|
|Serviceability||Site glass and service ports provided, serviceable by owner||No service ports provided, only serviceable by refrigeration technician|