Refrigeration System Evaporators
Introducing the Non-eutectic CoolBlue Refrigeration Evaporation System – the ultimate solution for all your marine cooling needs. This cutting-edge cooling evaporator technology guarantees unparalleled efficiency.
Sail smoothly with this state-of-the-art system by Technautics, ensuring your perishables stay fresh even on the high seas. Don’t compromise on refrigeration equipment – choose CoolBlue for a cool, worry-free voyage.
Complete CoolBlue Refrigeration Evaporation System:
- Fin/Tube holding plate with preset expansion valve custom configured to fit your box
- Holding plate mounting brackets
- DC condensing compressor unit operating on 12v or 24v
- 12ft copper tube sets with Aeroquip self-sealing connector ends (custom sizes available upon request)
- Thermostat with mounting bracket
- The ONLY 5-Year Warranty in the Marine Refrigeration Business with 7 Day a week Customer Service
- LED Digital remote Temp display
- Recharge service hose
COOLBLUE cooling evaporator refrigeration systems are as reliable as your land-based 120v kitchen refrigerator while using half the daily amps of other 12v refrigeration systems. Utilizing the latest technology in variable speed compressor design, low amp 12v fan, oversized condensing coil, and holding plate with preset expansion valve.
COOLBLUE operates simply and efficiently, eliminating the complexity and excess power associated with water-cooled systems. While other 12v systems require water cooling at high temperatures above 90F, COOLBLUE operates at ambient temperatures up to 120F without a loss in system efficiency.
All Technautics modular refrigeration systems are built, pre-charged with 134a refrigerant, and pre-tested prior to shipping and are cruiser installable and serviceable without any special tools, gauges, or refrigeration experience.
- 45 YEARS of Marine Refrigeration Experience SINCE 1968!
- COOLBLUE uses 1/2 the power as other 12v Systems
- 24AH/Day for a 7 cubic foot fridge/freezer with R-30
- Offers the only 5-year warranty due to the robust design
- No refrigeration technician or experience needed
- Stainless steel holding plate resists corrosion and leaks
- No water cooling needed even at ambient temps of 120F
- COOLBLUE systems are pre-charged, pre-tested and built in Escondido, California USA.
|Not needed, even at 120 ° F (50 ° C)
|Required at temperatures over 90 ° F (32 ° C)
in a 7 cubic foot (200 liters), R-30 box
|24 amp hours/day
|48 amp hours/day
in a 7 cubic foot (200 liters) box
120 pounds of frozen food
|12 pounds of frozen food
from compressor to box
customized per order
|9 foot only
|Aluminum, thin & easily punctured,
susceptible to corrosion
|Site glass and service ports provided,
serviceable by owner
|No service ports provided,
only serviceable by refrigeration technician
Why Choose CruiseRO Water & Power?
CruiseRO Water and Power distinctively combines sailing proficiency and manufacturing knowledge. We grasp your requirements and offer customized solutions to enhance your on-board comfort.
We are dedicated to providing durable and quality equipment. We believe in every system for sale at our store. Our premium selection includes top-quality refrigeration systems with evaporators, RO systems, and more.
We offer cost-effective solutions with our non-proprietary part-built systems. We help you minimize upfront and replacement costs while enjoying reliable boat refrigeration and more.
Our custom watermaker systems demonstrate our adaptability. We create and provide solutions that are specifically crafted to meet your exact requirements, delivering dependable, on-board solutions.
What Cruisers Have to Say about CruiseRO’s Water Markers
To download a copy of the CoolBlue manual with technical specifications
along with detailed installation and operation instructions, click the button on the right.
Questions? We Are Here To Help.
Email or call and talk to the owners of the Company and the Designers, Rich and Charlie, 7 Days-A-Week. If they are awake, they answer!
SALES & TECH SUPPORT
MANUFACTURING & SHIPPING